You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Love this blog post that shows collaboration as only one step on the road to #innovationmanagement. What do you thi… conceptsearching.com/collaboration-… 3 days ago
- "Having a diverse leadership is going to be a key for companies seeking to achieve high levels of growth." #diversi… ideascale.com/diversity-as-t… 4 days ago
- Crowdsourced #innovation requires some great #communications strategies. Learn from @cityofcalgary ideascale.com/lessons-learne… 5 days ago
- Open innovation has democratized the resources for #innovation. Download the guide to harnessing and managing great… ideascale.com/open-innovatio… 6 days ago
- Good solutions require well-understood problems. Just ask #alberteinstein #innovation #thinkaboutit https://t.co/2KOSBNKJ2a 1 week ago