You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Learn more about assessing your #innovation fitness and how it can help your team grow in this week's blog here: ow.ly/oYlk30853Rb 4 hours ago
- RT @Topcoder: Join Topcoder Japan reps and @ideascale for a free event in Tokyo talking about Open Innovation. Learn more here: https://t.c… 1 day ago
- Help your team learn to innovate like Tesla with this fun and helpful card game aimed at innovators worldwide. ow.ly/nYm1307aOi1 1 day ago
- Learn how the leap innovation strategy can help your company stay relevant here: ow.ly/J71N307c0gE 4 days ago
- Do you know when barb wire was patented? #invention https://t.co/eEZ5Umt6S6 5 days ago