You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Why is it important to get to market fast? Time and money. Find out how crowdsourcing can help expedite the process: wp.me/p6bkrL-6cT 4 days ago
- Learn more about using #crowdsourcing in your non-profit here: ow.ly/SGlx305rXBg 4 days ago
- Today’s changing environment requires rethinking strategies & looking ahead to the next generation of products. ow.ly/tX3Z306CX6M 5 days ago
- David Bruno of Swiss Bank discusses his insights into how he builds a diverse, multifaceted team to innovate. ow.ly/O6Pq305rWGC 6 days ago
- Learn more about the impact of these trends on the public transportation and car manufacturing industries here: ow.ly/F3h1305rWmK 1 week ago