You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Learn more about creating a purpose-driven workplace and how to increase engagement here: ow.ly/93Kc309cWL8 21 hours ago
- Learn to celebrate and benefit from failure at your company in this fantastic TED talk from Astro Teller. ow.ly/q3nT308cBGX 1 day ago
- Have you created your annual innovation strategy? If not, learn why you should put one together right now. ow.ly/Sdnb308czvn 4 days ago
- Until Victorian times, chocolate was thought of as a drink. When did the first chocolate bar appear? https://t.co/TjyDWFCRFE 5 days ago
- Cross industry learning, the transfer of technologies across industry boundaries, can revolutionize technology. ow.ly/3FYz308cw83 6 days ago