You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Extra Credit Friday – Get started with some positive reinforcement for your team, and download our guide here: bit.ly/1S829ra 1 day ago
- Proven Methodologies for Surveys that Work bit.ly/2btFbun @questionpro @DataDudeGreg #surveydesigntips… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- You want to build a team that has core competencies that are suited for innovation. More: bit.ly/2bnGmeU https://t.co/6i6RbjL9qf 2 days ago
- There are many symptoms of unhealthy teams. Fortunately, these can be addressed. bit.ly/2bnGmeU https://t.co/U4Ix1rrrq0 3 days ago
- As you move toward choosing a solution, you’ll need a team to help you implement it. Learn more in our blog post: ow.ly/2GIr304nOGg 4 days ago