You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Did you know #innovation is actually a team sport? Learn more here: ow.ly/txq3304tlfw 1 hour ago
- Learn to drive technology #innovation through #crowdsourcing here: ow.ly/cElH305vM29 1 day ago
- Gerard Harkin is on a mission to make innovation more effective by returning to the basic principles of innovation. ow.ly/Snhb302whG7 2 days ago
- These 5 business leaders share some incredible insights into management and innovation. Learn a few valuable ideas: ow.ly/vRhl304sZ2K 5 days ago
- Do you know how graham crackers got their name? Who was the inventor? https://t.co/zgy26d2frP 6 days ago