You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Enter to win an introductory innovation consultation with one of IdeaScale's team members here: bit.ly/2aoKNWu 17 hours ago
- Here are five reasons why your company should embrace the changing tide and #innovate: ow.ly/sx0v302wg4m 3 days ago
- Do you know who invented the ice cream cone in 1903? #TBT #inventions #inventors https://t.co/5BfwGgPrcj 4 days ago
- Can citizen science make solar cost competitive by 2020? Vote for our session at SXSW and find out the answer: bit.ly/2aV4eD3 5 days ago
- Learn the many ways #crowdsourcing can benefit your organization in this whitepaper. Download it here: bit.ly/29HPQlF 5 days ago