You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Want to be more creative? Try these tips for opening your mind: ideascale.com/five-tips-for-… 8 hours ago
- Awesome guest post about how you can learn from #failure: ideascale.com/learning-from-… 6 days ago
- Fascinating research about collective #ideation behavior: ideascale.com/?p=25159/ 1 week ago
- Want to learn how to use video as a #communityengagement tool? Learn from speakers at #CMAD2017 vimeo.com/214843106 1 week ago
- I mean... exactly! #crowdsourcing #creativity #ideation #brainstorming thedesignteam.io/the-brainstorm… 1 week ago