IdeaScale is a proud sponsor of Gov 2.0 Expo, happening May 25-27, 2010 in Washington DC. Gov 2.0 is THE technology conference and expo for 21st Century Government. Throughout three days of workshops, sessions, and plenary discussions, Gov 2.0 Expo delivers the practical tools, in-depth training, and industry contacts needed to answer the new mandate for transparency, efficiency, and cost containment. Register using code gxp10coe to save 30% on any Conference package or use code gxp10com for a free expo pass.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 2 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 5 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 6 days ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago