A power/electrical issue was reported at our data center in Seattle, Washington at approximately 23:40 PDT on Thursday, July 2nd, 2009. This issue appears to be due to a fire at the facility.
The loss of power for the entire facility caused our sites to be fully inaccessible through 6:42 PDT on Saturday, July 4nd, 2009. Any active surveys, polls, or feedback communities were unavailable during this outage.
Our servers were not damaged by this event and all existing data is completely intact. We made the decision to wait for the facility to come back online, rather than moving to our backup systems.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience this has caused. We understand the importance of your data collection initiatives and aim to do everything we can to provide a reliable service. Unfortunately, this outage was largely out of our control.
http://status.surveyanalytics.com has been updated as well
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 2 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 5 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 1 week ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago