We’ve wrapped up a bunch of changes that have been lingering for some time. The one thing I know about software development is that — just when you think you have most of the use cases nailed, someone comes up with a scenario you have not thought of! This is why we love IdeaScale and customers keep telling us what we should be thinking about.
Here are some of the updates that will go out over the weekend:
- The Limit on the # of Custom Segments (for Logic, Action Alerts etc.) have been removed.
- Multi-Column display of large lists. If you have a long list of items, you can now select the number of columns to display. This reduces scrolling.
IdeaScale Request : http://questionpro.ideascale.com/akira/dtd/4807-393
Detailed Help : http://questionpro.com/help/548.html
- Option to Go Back on Surveys:
IdeaScale Request : http://questionpro.ideascale.com/akira/dtd/3468-393
Detailed Help: http://questionpro.com/help/65.html
- Excel Export has URL to Idea:
IdeaScale Request: http://questionpro.ideascale.com/akira/dtd/9782-393
Detailed Help : http://questionpro.com/help/521.html
- Idea Revisions now show up in the “Activity Stream” for the site.