A few of our IdeaScale users expressed concern over the possibility of a user submitting a comment or idea that contained inappropriate language. Your portal is an extension of your brand, and thus this is an understandable concern!
We’ve added an option in IdeaScale, that when enabled, will communicate to the user that their comment is inappropriate. Under the “Settings” tab, in the “Security” section, click on “Enable Curse Filtering”.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 2 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 5 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 1 week ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago