I still see lots of if ideas for QuestionPro coming into my inbox. While we have our own tracking system for reviewing ideas internally, I find myself going to our own IdeaScale portal and checking for new ideas there instead. I love seeing our customers make suggestions that I haven’t even had the time to think about!
Got an idea for QuestionPro? Submit it today at http://questionpro.ideascale.com.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @whit_berns: @CECweb and #youth4innovation - Changing the world with big ideas! Congrats! 💚💙 @ideascale twitter.com/CECweb/status/… 3 hours ago
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 3 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 6 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 1 week ago