One of the most elegant features within QuestionPro is its collaborative nature. Via dashboard and sub accounts, an organization can control how results are shared and to whom. Unfortunately, it takes a little while for people to understand how powerful it is. We’ve published a video piece that provides a great overview (below).
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @whit_berns: @CECweb and #youth4innovation - Changing the world with big ideas! Congrats! 💚💙 @ideascale twitter.com/CECweb/status/… 3 hours ago
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 3 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 6 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 1 week ago