Once again this year, QuestionPro donated 1% of our gross revenues to different charitable organizations. The 1% donation is similar to 1% for The Planet although we’ve opted to let everyone at the company choose an organization whose cause they believe in. Many of these causes aren’t necessarily environmental in nature, but they are certainly meaningful nonetheless. This year, charitable groups, ranging from the Natural Resources Defense Council (www.nrdc.org) to Alzheimers.org saw a donation from our team.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 2 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 3 days ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago
- The #designprinciples of IdeaScale: ideascale.com/design-princip… 1 week ago
- RT @eileen_kemp: Why is security important for innovation management? Here are just 4 reasons why: bit.ly/2psTo1d @ideascale @Cent… 1 week ago