One of our 2008 goals is to improve and open up various lines of communication between our clients and the QP team. Some of these initiatives include performing annual account reviews, participating as exhibitors at various conferences, hosting webinar training sessions, offering free survey building consulting sessions, and maintaining our dynamic QP blog.
Speaking of blogs……meet Ivana Taylor, one of our long standing clients…
Ivana is the founder of a strategic marketing firm called Third Force. Ivana was also kind enough to blog about our team on her company’s Strategy Stew blog.
Ivana, thank you for the kinds words and we look forward to working closely with you and your firm in 2008.
The QuestionPro Team
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 2 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 5 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 6 days ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago