This is a fairly common use case that we get requests for: the need to update your email list without losing sent history, custom variables, etc. Well we listened, and implemented a simple sync tool for email lists (will be available in a few days).
Now when you upload a CSV file into an existing list (using the Data Sync tool) two things will happen:
1) If the email address is new, a new entry is appended to the list.
2) If an email address already exists, all the custom variables will be updated with the entry.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 2 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 4 days ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago
- The #designprinciples of IdeaScale: ideascale.com/design-princip… 1 week ago
- RT @eileen_kemp: Why is security important for innovation management? Here are just 4 reasons why: bit.ly/2psTo1d @ideascale @Cent… 1 week ago