This is a fairly common use case that we get requests for: the need to update your email list without losing sent history, custom variables, etc. Well we listened, and implemented a simple sync tool for email lists (will be available in a few days).
Now when you upload a CSV file into an existing list (using the Data Sync tool) two things will happen:
1) If the email address is new, a new entry is appended to the list.
2) If an email address already exists, all the custom variables will be updated with the entry.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- There are tools for nurturing #startup thinking and #intrapreneurship in government: ideascale.com/how-government… 8 hours ago
- Do you know how to use #crowdsourcing for #civicengagement ? ideascale.com/four-ways-crow… 1 day ago
- Want to learn how #government agencies can do more with less? Access the power of their considerable #crowd: ideascale.com/three-ways-gov… 2 days ago
- Implementation is the new #competitiveadvantage: innovationmanagement.se/2017/04/17/imp… 6 days ago
- Can you define #openinnovation? Learn more about this transformative tool: ideascale.com/what-is-open-i… 1 week ago