As some of you may already know, we offer integration between Salesforce.com and QuestionPro via the AppExchange certification program. In essence, fields within your survey can be mapped to Salesforce objects.
If you are a fan of Salesforce, (like we are) head on over to Dreamforce, the annual Salesforce conference in San Francisco November 2-5th.. We’ll have a booth there, checking out the latest enhancements and meeting with our partners in the industry. Send us an email if you plan on attending, we’ll be sure to setup a meeting to discuss your needs.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 2 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 5 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 1 week ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago