We finally launched our newest book, “QuestionPro for Dummies”. Nine months in the making, we joined up with Wiley Publishing to put together a collection of our most frequently used help files, and “dummify” them.
I have to say, Wiley was so great to work with. Their team worked around our crazy schedule with ease, and dealt will all our excuses and whining to put together a really fun book (yes, I used the word “fun” to describe an online survey book).
What was our motivation for such a project? Its very simple: we wanted to create another corridor in which we can spin up people about our software quickly. Wiley gave us a book that people can hold in their hands (yes, rare for a SaaS Internet company), coupled with a brand that is synonymous with learning the basics.
If you’re interested in a copy, subscribe to our blog in the right hand nav, and we’ll send a book to you.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- There are tools for nurturing #startup thinking and #intrapreneurship in government: ideascale.com/how-government… 2 days ago
- Do you know how to use #crowdsourcing for #civicengagement ? ideascale.com/four-ways-crow… 2 days ago
- Want to learn how #government agencies can do more with less? Access the power of their considerable #crowd: ideascale.com/three-ways-gov… 3 days ago
- Implementation is the new #competitiveadvantage: innovationmanagement.se/2017/04/17/imp… 1 week ago
- Can you define #openinnovation? Learn more about this transformative tool: ideascale.com/what-is-open-i… 1 week ago