QuestionPro just added a few programs that will allow new/existing clients to create a new revenue stream by selling QuestionPro software.
The Partnership programs are broken down in two buckets.
1) Affiliate/Reseller – get paid for each referral who become a paid QuestionPro user.
2) Strategic – receive a co-branded site with all of same functionality found at QuestionPro.com. There is a referral minimum of 50/month and payment will be based on a percentage of ongoing revenue from each referred customers.
To learn more about these recent offerings, please visit the following page:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Global Business Development Team at 206-686-7070 or submit a request at Partnerships & Business Development.
Director of Sales
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 1 day ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 3 days ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago
- The #designprinciples of IdeaScale: ideascale.com/design-princip… 1 week ago
- RT @eileen_kemp: Why is security important for innovation management? Here are just 4 reasons why: bit.ly/2psTo1d @ideascale @Cent… 1 week ago