OK – We’ve got a new challenge coming up. The QuestionPro Ad-Writing Contest. Here’s the deal:
Check out one of our ad’s below:
Now, here’s the deal:
1. You can get a $100 bucks and
2. A lifetime subscription to QuestionPro
What do you have to do?
If you can come up with two co-related taglines for the ad-campaign and we use it we’ll give you a hundred dollars and a lifetime subscription to QuestionPro.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 2 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 5 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 6 days ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago