Living and doing business in Seattle (not to mention 80% of my social circle consists of Microsoft Employees) has some amount of impact on us. The latest “cool thing” we are thinking about doing is what Microsoft calls “gadgets” — Frankly this is active desktop re branded.
The idea is simple: When (if ever) Vista releases, it will have intrinsic support for Gadgets – Gadgets can be anything from an RSS feed to a static web page. The idea is to develop a QuestionPro Gadget, that users can “install” on their desktops/portals that gives out real-time statistics on surveys.
We already have an RSS feed for the survey results — so we’d be simply extending that to wrap in a Gadget that QuestionPro customers could install and get real time stats without having to login to QuestionPro.
Google already has this with their “Personalized Home Page” – If we do this, we’d probably do it for both Windows Live/Vista and Google.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Congrats to the winners of the @CECweb #youthforinnovation challenge! Truly inspiring ideas! youtube.com/watch?v=ZDChxL… 17 hours ago
- What does an #innovator look like? Share your thoughts! ideascale.com/what-does-an-i… 1 day ago
- Learn about cloud #innovationmanagement #security: ideascale.com/ideascale-and-… 2 days ago
- One of our favorite pictures from last month's events. Talking about #crowdsourcing with our partners at Mindshift!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @BasileEscoffier: What Problems Can be Solved with #OpenInnovation by @ideascale b2c.news/2yu1B2 via @B2Community 6 days ago