Living and doing business in Seattle (not to mention 80% of my social circle consists of Microsoft Employees) has some amount of impact on us. The latest “cool thing” we are thinking about doing is what Microsoft calls “gadgets” — Frankly this is active desktop re branded.
The idea is simple: When (if ever) Vista releases, it will have intrinsic support for Gadgets – Gadgets can be anything from an RSS feed to a static web page. The idea is to develop a QuestionPro Gadget, that users can “install” on their desktops/portals that gives out real-time statistics on surveys.
We already have an RSS feed for the survey results — so we’d be simply extending that to wrap in a Gadget that QuestionPro customers could install and get real time stats without having to login to QuestionPro.
Google already has this with their “Personalized Home Page” – If we do this, we’d probably do it for both Windows Live/Vista and Google.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Want to be more creative? Try these tips for opening your mind: ideascale.com/five-tips-for-… 8 hours ago
- Awesome guest post about how you can learn from #failure: ideascale.com/learning-from-… 6 days ago
- Fascinating research about collective #ideation behavior: ideascale.com/?p=25159/ 1 week ago
- Want to learn how to use video as a #communityengagement tool? Learn from speakers at #CMAD2017 vimeo.com/214843106 1 week ago
- I mean... exactly! #crowdsourcing #creativity #ideation #brainstorming thedesignteam.io/the-brainstorm… 1 week ago