Reverse Extraction works in the same way as Extraction, except that the options not selected by the respondent are extracted (instead of extracting the options that are selected).
Please see the What is Extraction.
Please see Setup Reverse Extraction for information on how to setup Reverse Extraction.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- There are tools for nurturing #startup thinking and #intrapreneurship in government: ideascale.com/how-government… 8 hours ago
- Do you know how to use #crowdsourcing for #civicengagement ? ideascale.com/four-ways-crow… 1 day ago
- Want to learn how #government agencies can do more with less? Access the power of their considerable #crowd: ideascale.com/three-ways-gov… 2 days ago
- Implementation is the new #competitiveadvantage: innovationmanagement.se/2017/04/17/imp… 6 days ago
- Can you define #openinnovation? Learn more about this transformative tool: ideascale.com/what-is-open-i… 1 week ago