It’s official, QuestionPro for AppExchange has been certified by Salesforce.com. After a rather lengthy process of application review (mainly for security), we’ve passed the criteria to be a Salesforce.com AppExchange certified partner. The plan is to get this out on the press lines tomorrow. Then we’ll begin a major push to communicate to the world that our best of breed survey application combined with Salesforce.com’s market leading hosted CRM service are a powerful means of customer insight.
More: QuestionPro for AppExchange
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @whit_berns: @CECweb and #youth4innovation - Changing the world with big ideas! Congrats! 💚💙 @ideascale twitter.com/CECweb/status/… 3 hours ago
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 3 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 6 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 1 week ago