The Report Scheduler is a recurring and automated interface to email you reports on a periodic basis. Typically this is used in a long running survey (transactional surveys) where you have a continuous data collection stream On one hand you have data being collected on an on-going basis, and on the other hand you can create a weekly schedule so that the data collected can automatically be emailed to your account. The Report Scheduler is meant for automatic delivery of the various reports that QuestionPro produces.
Please visit http://www.questionpro.com/report-scheduler/ for more information.
QuestionPro Global Support Team
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Can't wait to present about "How Social Collaboration Can Augment the Human Advantage." Join us in Milan tomorrow:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @CECweb: The results of the CEC #Youth4Innovation Challenge are in! Congratulations to the 3 winning project teams: https://t.co/GUufdfJ… 2 days ago
- How #crowdsourcing helps your team: ideascale.com/how-crowdsourc… 5 days ago
- How do you manage expectations when it comes to idea implementation? ideascale.com/managing-expec… 1 week ago
- #Crowdsourcing vs. #Openinnovation. What's the difference? ideascale.com/crowdsourcing-… 1 week ago