You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- How can you build an ongoing innovation pipeline? Sign up to watch, Sustainable Innovation: Beyond Challenges - bit.ly/1quSiyt 8 hours ago
- We now present, our '14 OI Awards winners! Get ready for more best practices from the experts: #oiawards bit.ly/1w6ONdb 3 days ago
- Ready to create a system of sustained innovation at your organization? Check out the recording of our recent webinar: bit.ly/1quSiyt 5 days ago
- RT @Yammer: Are you looking for your next big idea? Read the Yammer blog to see how @ideascale can help you find it: ow.ly/FZMeT 6 days ago
- IdeaScale and Yammer: A Perfect Match wp.me/pzDmd-1ie 6 days ago