You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Sunshot Catalyst & @ENERGY are empowering citizens to turn #solar challenges into solutions bit.ly/1iJzuZ1 https://t.co/SSCm8QRdWJ 2 days ago
- Have you submitted to the 2015 Innovation Management Awards yet? It's not too late! We've extended the deadline: wp.me/p6bkrL-5sS 3 days ago
- Crowdsourcing crosswalk data for cities and blind pedestrian safety. citylab.com/navigator/2015… 4 days ago
- RT @BoredElonMusk: App that lets you snap a photo of products that haven't yet been Star Wars branded and send to Disney. 5 days ago
- RT @BoredElonMusk: Service that officially confirms you didn't receive the Kickstarter product so you can write it off as a charitable dona… 5 days ago