You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Help @FreshDirect fund the "Next Big Food Thing": buff.ly/173uOAO 15 hours ago
- Learn how the Indian market is ready for #innovation management: buff.ly/ICCpAp 2 days ago
- Strategic Crowdsourcing for a Successful Startup: This is a guest post by Marcus Newman.@Marcus re... bit.ly/1k6330F #ideascale 3 days ago
- #Crowdsourcing inner (and outer) #peace: buff.ly/1fsDk5D 4 days ago
- IdeaScale would like to wish our entire community a safe and healthy #Thanksgiving. We are grateful for you! Travel safe! 1 week ago