You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- One city, 370 ideas: Atlanta asked city employees to participate in budget cuts, and the results were staggering bit.ly/1AF6cj8 17 hours ago
- If you’re launching a new innovation group, how about inviting your entire network?Innovation Without Borders, 11/18 bit.ly/1mpv4aT 23 hours ago
- The Open Innovation Awards are ON! Submit your Best Moderation Strategy for a chance to win bit.ly/1lwrrQh #oiawards 3 days ago
- Calling all IdeaScale Innovators: tell us about the Innovations established in your community! bit.ly/1lwrrQh #oiawards 3 days ago
- Innovation is a process, improve yours with the help of other successful innovators: wp.me/pzDmd-14N 5 days ago