You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- We’ll discuss the benefits, challenges, and strategy behind great campaigns in tomorrow's complimentary webinar: bit.ly/1nzQA7L 13 hours ago
- How do you get beyond the workforce for great ideas? Find out in our webinar: Innovation without Borders, on 11/18 bit.ly/1mpv4aT 19 hours ago
- Learn how to take #UX research further at the @trymyui #SUSwebinar Oct 9 bit.ly/1ri4Ci9 3 days ago
- Submit to the Open Innovation Awards! Tell us what impact crowdsourcing with IdeaScale has had: bit.ly/1lwrrQh #oiawards 3 days ago
- Ideas Are Not Business Plans: shar.es/1adw7b 4 days ago