You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Are you ready for @sxsw? We’re excited to hear @AllVoicesCount talk global innovation initiative at this session: bit.ly/1BAwnaF 15 hours ago
- 5 Top Questions to Ask When Starting an Innovation Program wp.me/pzDmd-1iJ 1 day ago
- IdeaScale is one of the 42 Global Voices in #OpenGovernment! Join the conversation: buff.ly/1nmLooR 2 days ago
- New products? Process? Innovation? DL this white paper and see how employee engagement is being used currently: bit.ly/1xp0hzY 3 days ago
- What are the pros and cons of #crowdsourcing #translation? buff.ly/1dbJmRb 4 days ago