You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Learn how to keep innovation relevant to the customer in our upcoming Innovating with COSTAR webinar on October 21st bit.ly/1w90LIE 13 hours ago
- We're talking engagement, benefits, strategy in our complimentary #citizenengagement webinar on Tues Sept 30th bit.ly/1nzQA7L 19 hours ago
- Do your ideas & business goals align? Find out why they should in our upcoming webinar, Innovating with COSTAR, 10/2: bit.ly/1w90LIE 3 days ago
- Calling all innovators: submit your IdeaScale story for a chance to fast track a feature! bit.ly/1lwrrQh #oiawards 3 days ago
- The process of nurturing an idea from its first inspiration into something that can be pitched in Silicon Valley wp.me/pzDmd-15d 4 days ago