You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- ReviewScale: How to Build a Business Case for Crowdsourced Ideas Using Decision Matrix Software wp.me/pzDmd-Zr 19 hours ago
- We want more than popular ideas – we want the best ideas. Find out how to identify great wisdom from the crowd: buff.ly/1iwq6nP 1 day ago
- Reducing Administrative Distractions with the US Navy wp.me/pzDmd-Zh 2 days ago
- Check out University of Portsmouth getting innovative with IdeaScale buff.ly/1g5dbVM 3 days ago
- Suzan Briganti has been called the “crowd whisperer.” Find out why in our webinar about leveraging collective wisdom: buff.ly/1gvfRuU 6 days ago
- ReviewScale: How to Build a Business Case for Crowdsourced Ideas Using Decision Matrix Software
- Citizens Step In: Crowdsourced Security
- How to Successfully Crowdfund: The Secret’s In the Oatmeal
- Crowdsourcing and the Future of Car Insurance
- The JOBS Act – What does it mean for crowdfunding platforms?