You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- With #ProjectDiane @DigUnDiv is working to improve diversity in tech in a very powerful way: bit.ly/1Rp1YHv 21 hours ago
- RT @ZachTumin: NYPD won 2 "Best of NY Digital" awards.Congrats @NYPDSpecialOps #ECAD, @NYPD109Pct @ideascale! govtech.com/state/Best-of-… http:/… 22 hours ago
- Calling all innovators: submit for a chance to launch an IdeaBuzz Challenge, for free! bit.ly/1KGtnhB http://t.co/HsvElWNXEP 1 day ago
- Want to engage #millennials thru #openinnovation? Get started with a FREE IdeaScale account + an excerpt from #WMTO: bit.ly/1Idpmy4 2 days ago
- Can't wait for #SXSW2016? Neither can we! Please vote for our panel featuring @UNICEF @USAID @GlobalFluencyPR! sxsw.is/1ElRxcv 2 days ago