You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- #Crowdsourcing proved to be the ideal way to enhance quality of life for residents bit.ly/1Py8DLh https://t.co/xyWNPjqtYH 10 hours ago
- It’s not about the size of your poll, it’s the relevance of your data. hubs.ly/H021bQH0 #IowaCaucus #polling 1 day ago
- We are excited to officially announce - IdeaScale has acquired @IM_Innovation To find out more: wp.me/p6bkrL-5BR 2 days ago
- Developers, coders & researchers, new @nidanews app challenge issued - Addiction Research: There’s an App for That - bit.ly/1P2Z20x 2 days ago
- How do organizations in travel and transportation keep ahead of the curve? With crowdsourcing, of course: wp.me/p6bkrL-5zX 3 days ago