You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @dankeldsen: @ideascale thanks for asking me for the behind the scenes story of @genzeffect - and thanks for being a part of the book it… 19 hours ago
- It's the most wonderful time of the year! We love voting and we hope to see you when we're volunteering at the polls! http://t.co/5lDDwS7vt6 19 hours ago
- The post-Millenial generation is changing the face of business, society, our global ecology, and beyond: blog.ideascale.com/2014/10/30/gen… @genzeffect 1 day ago
- US Dep of labor connected citizens from all 50 states in a national dialogue, see what they accomplished in 7 steps: bit.ly/1lNJzoy 1 day ago
- How do you push brainstorming boundaries? Introduce “innovation without borders". Join our gratis webinar on 11/18 bit.ly/1mpv4aT 2 days ago