You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- #Crowdsourcing allows local #governments to get to better ideas faster: bit.ly/1BYGmFc http://t.co/XRj2ouIRPw 3 days ago
- "Advertising is just a tax you pay for lack of innovation" -Jeff Bezos #CINOSF Nice talk @cocollective http://t.co/h7MKVqP6AB 4 days ago
- The qualities needed in leadership for innovation: be decisive, be risk-takers, be innovative #cinosf http://t.co/rdDz0Pft7i 4 days ago
- Starting with a Great Strategy wp.me/pzDmd-1l7 4 days ago
- "Design can have a key role in the innovation process" #CINOSF http://t.co/La0qLuZhJp 4 days ago