You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Data center reports we are still on generator power. Planned cutover (with no downtime) will happen shortly. 15 hours ago
- You've probably noticed we're back up - data center reports a power failure. No word on the root cause analysis. 16 hours ago
- Our data center appears to be experiencing a system-wide outage. We're investigating now. 19 hours ago
- IdeaScale looking fly in hair nets in our tour of the chocolate factory today #tcho instagram.com/p/vrw0hQIjwY/ 1 day ago
- Get beyond innovation challenges, learn how to create Sustainable Innovation in our complimentary webinar on 12/9: bit.ly/1quSiyt 2 days ago