You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Learn How to Harness Collective Wisdom, and Get Beyond the Top-Voted Idea wp.me/pzDmd-YJ 21 hours ago
- Will you be attending #FEI2014? @IdeaScale will be, get in touch to meet up at @fei_innovation 1 day ago
- Develop new insights & concepts based on the wealth of qualitative information of the crowd, join our 4/29 webinar: buff.ly/1dwbsxF 4 days ago
- ReviewScale: How to Build a Business Case for Crowdsourced Ideas Using Decision Matrix Software wp.me/pzDmd-Zr 5 days ago
- We want more than popular ideas – we want the best ideas. Find out how to identify great wisdom from the crowd: buff.ly/1iwq6nP 6 days ago