You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Who has more internal process improvement ideas than your employees? Engage the experts with #innovationmanagement ow.ly/zvhxJ 17 hours ago
- SAP beats the competition by operating, growing at cloud speed, and leveraging customer experience with IdeaScale: ow.ly/zJglB 23 hours ago
- Developing an in-house innovation methodology is the first step in sustained innovation wp.me/pzDmd-13p 1 day ago
- Thanks to ClickSoftware for ranking IdeaScale #14 on their list of Top Customer Service Mobile Apps! buff.ly/1eFCbpB 2 days ago
- Crowdsource for change, open gov to citizen support! Find out how with our Gov Starter Package: ow.ly/zDomp 2 days ago