You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- How to Make the Most of Your Trip to SXSW: We know you’ll be working hard at SXSW, and your dance c... bit.ly/1qbWU9c #ideascale 11 hours ago
- RT @nikkisunstrum: @JeffTincher Indeed! Session tag: #govnowwhat? Joined by @WhiteHouse Sr. Advisor for #Innovation @johnpaulfarmer Very ex… 11 hours ago
- Our new features webinar includes a sneak peak of coming attractions for 2014. Join us on 3/19 at 10 am PST Register: buff.ly/1munBqq 1 day ago
- 5 Innovation Events at SXSW That You Really Shouldn’t Miss: IdeaScale is packing up, and heading to... bit.ly/1q1Gss5 #ideascale 2 days ago
- Do you know how to use IdeaScale's pre-defined tags? We'll catch you up in our 3/19 tour at 10 am PST Register: buff.ly/ObGq2w 3 days ago