You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Team building, value, cost estimates, idea refinement. View the Stages demo to learn about our new offering: bit.ly/18Iw58k 4 hours ago
- We’ve used our innovation management expertise to build a customizable, multi-phase innovation cycle. Join demo at 11 bit.ly/18Iw58k 6 days ago
- Best Innovation Hour wp.me/pzDmd-1j5 6 days ago
- Testing diet efficacy with the help of the crowd: which diets work and which are hype? buff.ly/1jzZJfW #crowdsourcing 1 week ago
- 3 Ways the Crowd Can Help Develop Ideas Into Projects po.st/Z6L1G4 via @B2Community 1 week ago