You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- Crowdfunding science is here, but is it legit? wrd.cm/1IQur0z 2 days ago
- IdeaScale is excited to announce our new partnership with @IM_Innovation as part of our continued global expansion: bit.ly/1BKu4pN 2 days ago
- Can your innovation address the needs of the most energy-poor country in the world? #Burundi #CauseTech bit.ly/1BnQ5os 3 days ago
- We're excited to announce our partnership with innovation management content and advisory experts, @IM_Innovation: wp.me/p6bkrL-5j5 4 days ago
- Happy #CanadaDay to all Canadiens, and those who are just Canadien at heart! Here's to the next 148 years! 4 days ago