You may have noticed that the accounts of moderators on IdeaScale are now denoted with little moderator badges. The introduction of the moderator badge is only the first step in our rollout of a whole line of badges. IdeaScale’s voting model inherently gives its users a sense of ownership and pride, but we think that our new badges, which are akin to those you may be familiar with on popular sites like foursquare, will add another level of functionality and community to IdeaScale. Keep one eye on your IdeaScale and the other eye on the blog here for more information later this month.
- Follow IdeaScale Blog on WordPress.com
- RT @IYS_Org: Watch @TimDraper announce Forward Thinking Four finalists advancing in the #FixCal Challenge: goo.gl/mnoevB. http://t… 18 hours ago
- .@WA_Police gathered ideas from 2 regions spanning 2.5MM sq km, 11 districts & 157 police stations. See the results: bit.ly/1P6MXc1 20 hours ago
- RT @DayneShuda: Blog Analysis: @IdeaScale Is A Thought Leader On Innovation With Its Blog buff.ly/1D9oga3 1 day ago
- Want to impress your colleagues with #federal #openinnovation trivia? Tweet us and share something you learned qzzr.com/quiz/ec5e5ad9-… 3 days ago
- RT @CauseTech_: New ideas are formulating and growing on our @ideascale platform! Register and be apart of the #socialinnovation! http://t.… 3 days ago